Friday 13 July 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks to Amy, I have got a Versatile Blogger award.

There are a few rules one must follow before accepting the award and they are as follows:
  • Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  • Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
  • Share some random facts about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
7 Random Facts about Me:
  • My secret wish is to die in a library
  • I always read the end of the book after finishing the first chapter
  • Like ice-creams, obsessively
  • Hate cooking or any other chores in the kitchen
  • I like cricket
  • I have zero fashion sense
  • I once tried to learn the whole dictionary
15 Blogger Nominations:
Congratulations to all the winners!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.